- Identify your "tribe" otherwise known as your target audience.
- Learn what your brand's "voice" is and how to create core messages that mean something to your tribe.
- Dress up your brand: consistent colors, fonts, and a logo working in coordination with each other consistently can help you stand out from your competition. It's easier to do than you think!
- Learn which resources and tools can help you take your business to the next level without it costing you an arm and a leg.
- Receive a diagnosis of your website and other marketing material.
Look what clients are saying!
Loni Black, CEO, Simply Organized and Designed
"I never would have had the nerve to dive into my business without this course. My logo design, colors, fonts, who my audience is, my website...I learned the importance of all of it as a result of the Badass Branding Bootcamp. It was intense! But it pushed me out of my comfort zone. And am I glad it did -- my business really took off afterwards!
Professional chef, Kay Dickey. Owner of The Lady Loves Cooking
"I've been cooking since I was 12-years-old, and making meals for families since 1996. But I didn't understand how important my story was until the Badass Branding Bootcamp. It emboldened me to go after new clients and now I'm bringing in more than $1,200 a month as part of my side hustle. Every new entrepreneur should take this course!"