Finally, Diva! A safe place to keep all the important information your family and friends will need to ensure your transition to the afterlife is handled in the same way you lived: fashionably and with taste. Divas Die Too is an easy to use fill-in-the blank planning guide that leaves nothing to chance in the event of your death. It takes the pressure off family members who don’t want to have to spend time guessing what would have pleased you, while grieving for your loss. They know you, so they know details matter to you. They just may not know who to turn to or even how to bring your wishes to life. This 30-page booklet is your chance to help guide them through the details.
Death is stressful enough (on them, not you). So, the soft-covered planner is written with a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor to ease their hearts during this difficult transition. What it is NOT is a will. So get that handled too Diva. Grab a glass of wine (just one – we don’t want you tipsy while planning your funeral honey) and a pen and get to ensuring you leave this world Diva-style!
Here’s a list of what you’ll find as you work your way through completing the planner:
- Your vital statistics
- Your spouse’s vital statistics
- How you’d like your life story told
- What type of service you desire (if you want one at all)
- Who should (or shouldn’t) be involved in your service
- What you want to be buried in
- Arrangements for your remains
- Persons who should be contacted
- How to handle financial accounts, credit cards and property
- Notes for anything else you want to share
Fill in as little or as much as your heart desires.
8X11 inches. 30 pages. Lined spaces to write in. Softcover. 3 design options.